Scheduling appointments in the Prenatal Testing Center
- Non-stress tests are scheduled at 215-345-2423.
- Genetic Counseling consultants, ultrasound and other tests are scheduled at 215-345-2423.
- A physicians' referral is required
Prenatal Testing Center
The Prenatal Testing Center of Doylestown Hospital
provides tests to determine the health of baby prior to
birth, health of the mother, consultation for genetic
counseling, and care for high-risk pregnancies provided
by a perinatologist. The following services are available
to mothers and families, with a physician order, whether
they are delivering at Doylestown or at another area
- Genetic Counseling
- Prenatal consultation for high risk pregnancies
- Chorionic Villi Sampling (CVS)
- Level II ultrasound
- Fetal well-being testing (NST)
- Testing to determine the health of the mother and baby prior to birth
- Nuchal translucencies
Directions to Prenatal Testing, Healthy Beginnings & The VIA Maternity Center
1. Enter Doylestown Hospital's First Floor "Main Lobby".
Proceed past Jazzman's Coffee to the Elevators.
2. Take the Elevator to the Second Floor.
3. Turn Left as you exit the Elevator and then immediately turn Right
into the Main Hallway.
4. Walk ALL the way down to the end of hall way and on the left hand
side look for signs for Prenatal Testing and Healthy Beginnings.
The Prenatal Testing and Healthy Beginnings are co-located with the
V.I.A .Maternity Center.