General Maternity Visiting Hours
- 12:00 Noon to 8:00 p.m. Daily
- Anyone over the age of 14 may visit, with the exception of siblings. Siblings at any age can visit.
- The support person wearing the matching infant ID band can visit anytime and may stay overnight as long as there is not a roommate.
Labor and Delivery
- Four support persons are allowed and will have orange arm bands identifying them.
Intensive Care Nursery
- Parents/Support Persons with the matching infant ID band may visit any time.
- Six (6) other persons will be listed on the Visitation Form and may visit when accompanied by one of the banded parents from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Limited to only two (2) persons at the bedside at a time.