Women's Services at Doylestown Hospital encompasses a wide array of
programs and services to meet the needs of women at each stage of life.
Doylestown Hospital offers a women services she will need to help keep
herself healthy and well informed, throughout her life including:
- Women's Diagnostic Center is equipped with the latest
digital technology for mammography screening, plus breast
ultrasound, DXA screening and Sterotactic Breast Biopsy.
- Cancer Risk Evaluation Profile (CREP) for breast and
- Digital Mammography and Breast Imaging MRI
- Nutrition and Weight Management Classes
- Complete Maternity Services including prenatal testing,
infertility specialists, obstetrics and gynecology
- Prepared childbirth and parenting classes
- "Hear Her Heart" women's heart disease awareness program
- Continence Program
- Lymphedema Management
- Gender-specific knee replacements
- Support groups for breast cancer, lymphedema,
nursing mothers, diabetes...