The Cardiac Services Department at Doylestown Hospital offers a complete range of non-invasive testing options to evaluate the health of your heart. The department employs state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed by certified technologists and a registered nurse. Our Echo Lab is committed to the highest quality of service and has been accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiocadiography Laboratories.
Your doctor will choose the most appropriate test for you. To obtain additional information about each test, please click on the name of the test in the list on the left-hand side of this page.
- Hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday,7:00am - 12 noon
- No appointments are needed for ECGs
- EEGs are available Monday-Friday, 8:15am-3:00pm, by appointment only.
- Other tests require appointments. Call 215-345-2274 (Central Scheduling) to schedule.
- For test-related questions, call the Cardiac Services Department at 215-345-2231, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Cardiac Services is located on the first floor of Doylestown Hospital.
Doylestown Hospital Echocardiography Laboratory
Receives ICAEL Accreditation
The Echocardiography Laboratory (Echo Lab) at Doylestown Hospital is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL) in Adult Transthoracic Stress Echo and Transesophageal Echocardiography.
Echocardiography is a complex imaging technique used for the detection and management of many types of heart disease. This noninvasive test has become one of the standard diagnostic tools in cardiology with an estimated 5,000 echocardiograms performed annually at Doylestown Hospital.