Cardiac Rehabilitation - Phase 3 Program at the Health & Wellness Center by Doylestown Hospital
Location: 847 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976,
Lower Level- enter through Cornerstone Fitness.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Phase 3 Wellness Programs Available
- 12-Week Supervised Cardiac Rehab
This program follows the Doylestown Hospital Phase 2 program (with heart monitoring of patients).
- 12-Week Wellness Exercise Programs
Re-training cardiac patients that need a re-start. Programs designed specifically for
- Men and women with diabetes.
- Women who want to exercise at their own pace and meet particular goals.
- Men and women with Heart Failure.
- Men and women with peripheral artery disease/leg claudication pain (limited walking tolerance).
- Staff at the Health & Wellness Center by Doylestown Hospital
All staff have degrees and clinical experience working with a variety of medical conditions. They also have years of hospital experience working with heart patients, diabetic patients, women who are uncomfortable with gym settings, people with poor leg circulation, patients wishing to lose weight and more. Staff will work with you throughout the 12-week program.
- Why Continue at the Health & Wellness Center?
- The more sessions completed, the lower the risk for future events, and the greater the chance to
improve or maintain your quality of life.
- You can lower the risk for future cardiac events through education.
- Our staff will make the Health & Wellness Center a safe and smooth transition from hospital-based
- Our experienced staff can make exercise fun. We offer classes (yoga, aquatics, spinning) that will
add enjoyment to your experience.
- Reports are sent to your physicians to keep them up to date on your progress.